My goal is to remove the stress from the purchase of a home by providing guidance and market knowledge that enable you to make the right decision. For most of us, buying a home is the most important financial commitment and lifestyle decision we will make in our lifetime. There are many things to be aware of when purchasing a home. Some are personal interests such as location or does it need work to change to your taste or no change at all.
Leaving negotiation to me, removes any emotional barriers that can be an obstacle to positive outcome. Building a relationship together, we will form a strong communication to make the process of buying an enjoyable experience for you.
Steps to begin the process of buying
- Determine your budget and your comfort zone
- Fine tune your needs and wants for your home
- Determine the neighborhoods of your choice
- Do a preliminary computer search to get an idea of suitable homes
- View homes which match your criteria as closely as possible
- Introduce you to trusted contacts who should be on your team, such as mortgage brokers, lawyers, and home inspectors
Managing the flow of information to everyone involved leaves you time to focus on what’s important to you. I will maintain a file containing information on every home we have visited. I will follow-up with you on what these homes have sold for. This process will help you recall the homes visited, understand pricing and value and, at the same time, help you determine the characteristics you preferred.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty